Please refer to the announcement page for all news
- Oct 1, 2017: Volunteers from ORARI Daerah Bali are now assisting the refugees fleeing Mt. Agung at the Jalan Danau Tempe Refugee Center. Volunteers are needed to man the radio station that has been set up there.
- Sept 1, 2017: LAPAN and ORARI are holding a satellite tracking competition (KOMTRAS) event on Sept 22, 2017 until Oct 1, 2017. The event will include satellite tracking competition, video tracking, and technical training sessions. The event will be held at LAPAN Satellite Control Center in Bogor, Indonesia.
- Jan 1, 2017. The team at ORARI Daerah Bali wishes you a Happy New Year 2017
- YB71RI Special Call Stations will operate starting from 00:00 UTC 01 August 2016 and ending on 23:59 UTC 31 August 2016. All amateur radio stations (national and international) are invited to contact these stations. Contact and award info can be found here. For Indonesian stations, juklak document can be found here.
- Apr 04, 2014: Members database and search functions are updated to the latest ORPUS data of April 2014. Look in here.
- Sept 20, 2013: Attention foreign amateurs! Foreign amateurs wishing to operate in Bali should read the Guest Operator Permit Application document. This permit allows a foreign amateur license holder to operate as a guest operator in Bali.
- ORARI HF Bandplan yang baru, sesuai dengan permen 33/2009, telah diupload ke website ini (15/7/2011). Lihat bandplannya di sini
- Peraturan Menteri No 33 Tahun 2009 telah diterbitkan. Peraturan yang menggantikan KM49/2002 ini memberikan banyak perubahan terhadap kegiatan amatir radio di Indonesia. Lihat peraturannya di sini.